The Client must be willing to part from the dog for several weeks, in some cases up to 2 months.
In return, you will get a well-trained pet.
It is recommended that the Client does not visit the dog for the ﬁrst 2 weeks of the program. This can cause emotional upset and distress for the dog, this will only prolong the program.
lf the Client wishes the dog to be returned before the program has ended, the dog will be
promptly returned with no follow-up, no guarantee, and no refund.
The Client must inform "DELTA K9 ACADEMY" if the dog has been abused during any stage of its life. This information will ultimately affect the training process.
The medical records of the dog must be presented to "DELTA K9 ACADEMY''. This information is crucial for the well-being of the trainer and the dogs of other clients.
There will be an evaluation phase of 1 week, if at any time during that period the dog is deemed either untrainable or not a board-and-train candidate, the Client will be refunded minus a boarding fee of $30 per night.
Protection Training Policies
• The Client must be willing to be present 2 days of the week at the facility to partake in protection training. This is to portray the Client as the primary commander.
• Protection/K9 Training could last up to 3 months depending on the dog's temperament.
• The Client must provide a quality pull harness to be used throughout training.
• The Client must arrive on time on the agreed upon date or else the training will exceed its
Pick up/Drop off Terms and Conditions
• When bringing your dog for board-and-train, all we need is your dog's food and any medications
(including but not limited to, ﬂea/tick and/or heartworms ).
• When dropping off your dog at our facility you will need to stick to the exact time we agreed
• Upon arrival, your dog must be on a leash/collar setup from which they cannot slip out of when transporting from your car towards our facility.
• I certify that my dog has not been exposed to Rabies, Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospiosis, Parainﬂuenza, Parvovirus, Bordetella (Kennel Cough), Papilloma's,
Conjunctivitis, etc. within 30 days prior to boarding.
• I agree that if my dog is to be found with ﬂeas and/or ticks, it will be bathed and/or given medications at my expense.
• I certify that my dog is up to date on all of its vaccinations including Rabies shots.
• I understand, agree, and authorize that if my dog is in need of any medical or emergency services, that the procedures will be at my expense.
• I acknowledge that "DELTA K9 ACADEMY" has no control of the dog when it's not in the custody and care of our facility. "DELTA K9 ACADEMY" cannot be held liable for any claims of injury, expense, costs, death, or damages caused by the actions of the dog when not in sole custody of
"DELTA K9 ACADEMY".
• I agree that at the trainer's sole discretion may terminate the training of the animal if:
a) it interferes with the training of other dogs
b) client breaches any terms of conditions of this agreement.
• I acknowledge that some training tools including but not limited to training collars, shock collars, pinch collars, etc. may be used during the training course.
• I understand that there will be times during the training process where my dog(s) may be taken away from the facility as a part of the training program (i.e. dog parks, street crossings, etc.)
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF LIMITATIONS:
Client acknowledges and agrees that "DELTA K9 TRAINING" has not represented, promised, guaranteed, or warranted that the client's dog can be trained, that the client’s dog will never bite, that the client's dog will not be dangerous or vicious in the future, that the client's dog will not exhibit other behavioral problems, or that the training will last for any particular amount of time. Client agrees, understands and acknowledges that the elimination or modiﬁcation of behaviors is not guaranteed. The client further acknowledges that dog training will not provide exact results as each dog is different in regard to ability, breeding and temperament. Client understands and agrees that follow-up and future training is their sole responsibility and that they must contact "DELTA K9 ACADEMY" to schedule future training sessions.
I agree to pay promptly in full for my dog's stay/training with "DELTA K9 ACADEMY" and for any other additional incurred charges. I will be solely responsible for any charges incurred for any veterinary care and treatment. If I am to return, I agree to provide any updated information about my dog.